(ENDED) Luzumaki Travel Set Raffle Ticket

80% of money raised will be donated to AAPI Women Lead and Third Wave Fund
Current Stock:

This one-off travel set is truly uniqe. Featuring beautiful artwork by Seattle-based artist Luzumaki - it includes:


Medium Drop Liner Backpack

Medium Drop Liner Duffle

20L SL Backpack

Dopp Kit



80% of raffle proceeds will be split between AAPI Women Lead and Third Wave Fund, with the remaining 20% split between Truce and Luzumaki.

Buy more raffle tickets to increase your chance of winning this unique travel set featuring this well worn Dacron sailcloth, seam sealed liners from drysuit factory scrap, and amazing artwork on exterior panels.

PLEASE NOTE: Free shipping to the winner if in the USA, but we'll need shipping costs covered if the winner lives internationally.

lifetime warranty