The Sailcloth Daypack is the ultimate everyday bag made from upcycled materials. Utilizing our daypack design with a clamshell opening, external laptop pocket with a weather-resistant zipper, and internal mesh organization pockets, the Sailcloth Daypack is a study in upcycled utility.
The Sailcloth we use is a durable Dacron woven, aged for years at sea and ready for your everyday carry. Dacron is an incredibly durable and weather-resistant material. It makes for beautiful bags, each with their own character. Every Dacron daypack is different.
YKK®'s Aquaguard zipper technology keeps interior items dry, and a bright reflective strip from 3M make sure you're seen at night.
- 20L Capacity
- Fits 15" laptops
- Dual density layer foam harness straps
- Sternum strap whistle buckle
- Interior key ring
- Top handle, side handle from durable woven Cordura®
- Interior tablet sleeve
- Dual interior mesh pockets
- Shoulder harness made in Vancouver, WA.
- Sailcloth cut and assembled in Portland, OR