The Halley Stevenson's Daypack is beautiful, rugged, and functional. Halley Stevenson's is world-famous for making quality, natural fiber fabrics in Scotland. This fabric is no different. Made from nettle, flax, and cotton, this fabric is uniquely sustainable and beautiful. It's not a laminated waterproof fabric like some of the other materials we are using, so we recommend using Nikwax or similar treatment to achieve optimal weather resistance.
YKK®'s Aquaguard zipper technology keeps interior items dry, and a bright reflective strip from 3M makes sure you're seen at night.
- 20L Capacity
- Fits 15" laptops
- Dual density layer foam harness straps
- Sternum strap whistle buckle
- Interior key ring
- Top handle, side handle from durable woven Cordura®
- Interior tablet sleeve
- Dual interior mesh pockets
- Shoulder harness made in Vancouver, WA.
- Fabric cut and assembled in Portland, OR
- 12" x 6" x 18"
- 31cm x 16cm x 46cm